Monday, November 28, 2011

Finished Quilts and a little indulgence...

As I started this week, I had a stack of quilts that needed binding.

So I got all my supplies ready and popped in a few DVDs




What do you have beside you when you sit down to sew?  I love Jolly Ranchers!


CRISS CROSS QUILT - FINISHED!

Quilt #40
52" x 62"

Isn't she beautiful?!?!!?
Oh I did NOT want to mail this one out!

You can make one too, the pattern I used was from Moda Bake Shop.  Click HERE

CHRISTMAS QUILT - FINISHED!
Quilt #41
55" x 55"

Oh I LOVE this one too!
I hope Gma Knaup loves it as well.

And a little indulgence...

So while folding laundry the other day, I came across one of my socks...
... and thought... that might make a cool looking quilt.  I've never sewn a quilt that used that much black in it.

So I took advantage of Cyber Monday and indulged a little bit... bought this beautiful Robert Kaufman Kona Solids jelly roll.

Oh this is going to be so cool!

Then I was all in the shopping mode, so I headed down to Joann Fabrics and scored some leftover Black Friday deals:

rescued this pretty little stack from the "Remnant Bin - 50%"


Saw these... I'm not going to comment...
let's just say I had to text my BFF because they made me giggle.

Does anyone use these? 



SWEET! 
All the recipes have 4 ingredients or less and are easily to make!
YESSSSS!

Ahhhh, my stash is growing!

And just for fun, I mounted my thread holder onto the wall!

~* *~
"When life gives you scraps, make a quilt."
Author Unknown
~* *~ 

1 comment: