Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 9 - FWQAL

I am LOVING this quilt a long!  This week I really got into making the blocks.  I managed to create 11 of them.  The wonderful thing about quilting is that no matter what your day is like or what you are going through, it is always there, patiently waiting for you to work on.  No pressure, no guilt, no judgment, it's just there when you need something to do to take your mind off of other things.  Visit my other blog to see how this week as gone for me.

Ok, now for the photos!!!!

1 - Attic Windows
8 - Bouquet

10 - Bowtie
15 - Buzzard's Roost

16 - Calico Puzzle
22 - Corn and Beans

25 - Cups and Saucers
26 - Cut Glass Dish

80 - Single Wedding Star
81 - Snowball

82 - Spider Legs













And all together now:

20 blocks done
91 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment